Saturday, July 7th 2018
Sydney Academy of Sport and Recreation Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen Sydney, New South Wales 2101, Australia
Saturday, October 20th 2018: Toronto, Canada
Saturday, Feb 23rd 2019: Silicon Valley, USA
How do you generate a good startup idea? How do you pivot or improve an existing idea?
How to quickly assess the viability of an idea?
How do I get investors? How do I make a good pitch?
What are some challenges faced by other Sikh entrepreneurs on their journey?
- System Test
- Register for Weekly Professor Hours
- Lecture: Building the Right Foundation
- Quiz: Building the Right Foundation
- Assignment: Pre-Shareholders Agreement
- Lecture: Thinking Big
- Quiz: Thinking Big
- Assignment: Mission Statement
- Lecture: Value Proposition
- Quiz: Value Proposition
- Assignment: The Value Proposition Canvas
- Lecture: Assessing the Market
- Quiz: Assessing the Market
- Assignment: SWOT Analysis
- Assignment: Total Addressable Serviceable Market
- Lecture: Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Quiz: Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Assignment: The MVP
- Optional Assignment: Product Requirements Document (PRD)
- Lecture: Customer Development Process Part I
- Lecture: Customer Development Process Part II
- Quiz: Customer Development Process
- Assignment: Customer Development Process
- Lecture: Execution Modeling